I went on a walk with Karen at Horseneck Beach and it was beautiful this morning. Once again, we talked about life and solved most of the world's problems in about an hour and a half. Love that Karen! This is a beach where my mother and father visited often.
Here is a picture of Julie and her sons from fives years ago. The boys are much bigger now. Julie, you look so cute in this picture! I couldn't cheat Julie and not have her show up on the blog.I feel like a real dope, I wish I'd taken a picture of Julie and I....the second cousin I visited with today. She picked me up at 11:30 and we went clothes shopping and she bought me a very nice lunch. I enjoyed seeing her and we had a great time. She is putting together a dinner for Saturday night....a real clam boil! This is a Fall River feast and I will share the details on that later....and pictures of course!
Amigo (cousin) number three.....Dan! Auntie Susan and I visited his new house and it is beautiful I had a great time there and bonded with Sandra in a whole new way....her energy is amazing and we realized we have a lot more in common than ever! Little Madison is no longer little. She is a beautiful 12 year old that melts your heart and is a joy to be around. Dan...what can I say? One of the nicest guys in the world. Funny as all get out too. Julie, Karen and Dan all belong to Auntie Susan. Three great people and great families!
Here I am at Clements Market down the street from the beach house yesterday. I forgot to mention that as I was leaving the store, I noticed an advertisement on the wall and was reading it, blocking the doorway. I noticed some people behind me, just waiting to get out. THEN....the store alarm went off. SHEESH! These tourists cause so much trouble! SECURITY!!!! WE NEED SECURITY HERE!!!! Poor Karen.....she saw all this from the checkout counter and pretended she didn't know me. Ha ha
Well, after the drama, I got my picture taken with Mr. Potato Head. He stands outside the market.
Another fabulous day.
Love,
Laurie




No comments:
Post a Comment