Friday, August 8, 2014

Fall River Foodie

I am enjoying my time here and had a great time yesterday.

I spent about two hours with my Aunt Susan having "cawfee tawk" and it was amazing.  I love being with her.  I helped Karen with painting some props.  Her son Ian is in the play "Seussical."


 
Here is cousin Jean's husband Bill.  He is on the roof of their home attending to his weather station.  Yep, he has his own weather station and he manages the website......FallRiverWeather.com
It is a really cool website. Bill is speaking to different groups at schools to teach them about weather.  Go Bill!!

 
Portas Da Cidade is a fabulous restaurant in Westport, MA.  Jean and Bill treated me to this amazing dinner.  Portuguese food rocks!  Appetizers included shrimp, little necks (clams) with chourico.  Whew, so good...and filling.  The bread before dinner was great too.  Okay, so the dinner came.  Note how happy the rice is.  Why wouldn't it be?  It is surrounded by a lot of potatoes, stuffed shrimp and a perfectly cooked steak.  Needless to say, most of it came home with me. I have meals for days now.
 
 

 
Here is my cousin Jean and her family (mom's side of the family).  Daughter Kendra, Jean, son Robert, husband Bill and me.  Thank you for dinner.  Love yas.
 
Have a great one.
 
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Loving your journey!
    It's all about the goodness.
    Thanks for the smiles!
    :)

    ReplyDelete