From Walmart in Norwalk, Connecticut, I went through parts of New York, a lot of New Jersey on the beautiful Garden State Parkway to Cape May and a ferry ride (with the RV) to Delaware. Awesome day. Thank you Mary....you helped me so much with this leg of the trip. I am so glad you are from New Jersey!
For those of you who know anyone from Joizee, here is a little something that Stephanie (Line) and I share.....So....How yooooou doooin'? This guy isn't doing so well, not having a head.
A new pirate joke I made up today....What are a pirate's favorite musical notes? Arrrgh...the "high C's of course!"
These birds stole my breakfast of fine fish.
Now the female is claiming her share.
Poor fish.
Mr. and Mrs. Turkey Vulture waiting their turn.
I was first in line for the ferry from Cape May, NJ to Lewes, DE
The ferry terminal had a new flight crew commander in it...the Amish family on the right found this amusing. I look ready to fly, don't I?
On the ferry to Lewes
I was feeling a little "urrpy" The video may not work, but that is a bottle of gingerale. Along with some crackers, my tummy troubles improved!
This is the view from my RV on the ferry...there is water out there, it's just tough to see.
A tall ship in the harbor in Lewes
View of the ramp being lowered to exit the ferry. A little sideways view.
Hey Chris Sigman....look where I am! Karen's husband said I had to check this place out. It was right on my way to the RV resort. It is the Dogfish Head Brewery in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
I SHOULD HAVE STAYED HERE!!!!! It is in Cape May though. Darn!
I am at a place called Treasure Beach in Fenwick Island, Delaware. The rain is very heavy, the humidity is about 99.9% and the winds are rocking the RV back and forth. I think I've had enough of that today!
Long day. I am so grateful for having such great experiences. Long way from Walmart now!
Love,
Laurie
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL McDAVID!!!!

I hoped you hadn't been caught in that storm. It was a nasty one. Glad you came out on top.
ReplyDelete