Monday, August 4, 2014

Here I am on the East Coast! Woo Hoo!

I left the New Haven area of Connecticut, then to New London, CT.  I had to check out the Atlantic Ocean near Mystic really fast on my way, just so I could say I did. I met the nicest people at the Dodge Sprinter/Mercedes dealership there.  The oil was changed, new oil filter of course, air filter (negotiated that one!), tires checked and came out with a fair deal.  They even washed her!  The RV is clean and happy now.

I am happy too....because....I made it Auntie Susan's house in Fall River, MA by 5:30!

First things first.....a stop at Dunkin Donuts.  There is one every where you look.  As Homer Simpson says......ahhhhhhh.....doh...nuts.



Nice thing about being stuck in traffic, I can take pictures. 
 

 
 This one says...Welcome to Massachusetts.


 
 I invited Auntie Susan to the RV while I made some dinner.  She and I had a very nice chat.


Her house just got painted and it looks great.  Yep, that's my RV in the driveway on the left.  Sweet spot!

I just love this sign.  How about now?



Tomorrow, my cousin Karen and I are going on a walk to "Battleship Cove", a favorite spot to visit in Fall River. 

So nice to be here.  :-)

Love,

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment