Here she is!!!!......in a video welcoming me to Dollywood. This is as close as I got to her. She is so naaassse.
Dollywood fountain
Ducks all over the place....duck food everywhere too in vending machines, 25 cents.
Perfect for the RV
Here is Amanda. She took a picture of me in my new natural habitat....
Don't chewww calm nerr mah shine or I'll blow yer head off.
My secret moonshine still is leaking. Now there is shine for all. Just put yer cup underneath.
Brian the train conductor. There is a really cool train that goes all around Dollywood.
I can't resist a ride on a carousel.
Really fun bluegrass band.
Dolly's RV. ;-)
Love,
Laurie

Ya'll come back ya heah.
ReplyDeleteHa! I look forward to your cheery funny blog as I sail into my first day of school tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteDo a yippee skippee dance tomorrow as I sit in a meeting. Just sayin ;)