Friday, August 8, 2014

Makeover Time

After about 6 weeks of "glamping" (glamour camping) in the RV and without a visit to a salon, I was ready to feel girlie.

Here is my new haircut/highlights...

I feel lighter.
 
 
It's a process!

 Before.....


 After....



 
 
I met this guy shortly after, he asked me to marry him.  Pleasant older gentleman, well dressed and ready to serve me breakfast in bed each morning.  Nice.

 
I think there are angels around Karen and I.  No, I know there are.

 
After we returned to the house, Aunt Susan and I had a really nice dinner in my RV.  We had a nice talk and it was wonderful.  Spending time with her is so special. 
 
Tomorrow....the famous Fall River clam boil dinner....in Dighton, MA.  (Julie's house)
 
Love,
 
Laurie


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE NEW DO!! You look beautiful... the whole MA stuff looked so fun.. Did you decide to skip Maine? Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete