Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Augustinho Experience

I arrived in Clarkesville, Indiana today which is a stone's throw from Louisville, Kentucky.  My cousin Danny's wife Robin calls this area Indi-yucky.  Ha ha...that is so funny. Now I can't stop saying it.

Here is my cousin Danny, his wife Robin and their new addition.  They acquired a new puppy..a rescue.. last Saturday.  Her name is Holly and she is only nine weeks old.  Danny opened a lovely bottle of wine and we had really great salads for dinner.  Thanks Danny!  It was a really great visit going over old times and new times.  It was Robin's birthday yesterday and she shared a piece of her cake with me for dessert. Yum. Thank you Robin.



 
I tried, for the first time, fried pickles!  They are amazing. You can't eat just one.  :-)

 
Here is Holly sneaking around the bushes, wary of photographers.

Funny, now she's a natural.  Poseur!
 

 Okay, she's had enough.  So damn cute.

 
I had such a nice time.  Short, but sweet.  I love that Danny said I remind him of the Paul girls...my mom and her sisters.
 
Onward to.....Cincinnati! Look out Cynthia, here I come! 
 
Love,
 
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to see your relatives and lots of fireflies. They are so much fun. Did you catch some in a bottle? You are really getting to be a roamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have seen you cuz. Wish it could have been longer. Holly already misses you!!!
    Enjoy your day in Louisville...Danny

    ReplyDelete