I went to breakfast at Gramma's Kitchen. Worst coffee ever.....Gnomey agreed. Notice he is not touching it. I had an "all American breakfast" - eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, a big bisquit and a bowl of what I thought was oatmeal at first...it was gravy with pork and a lot of pepper in it....ewwwww.
Here is Gramma. She is not looking well....perhaps she is bored just sitting there handing out her "to go" menus. Hang in there Gramma.
Here are some signs for sale. I really like them and how they resonate with my journey.
This is the "World's Largest Truckstop" in Iowa. Check out the sign....a beauty contest.....for trucks!!!
Made it to Villa Park, Illinois. Here is Keith's mom Julie, Jennifer's mother-in-law and Kylee, her granddaughter.
Here is Isaac, Steve and Kylee.
Kylee just had a blue lollipop. Can you tell?
Hey!!!! Gnomey found a friend. I saw them napping in the garden. The one on the right is looking fondly at Gnomey. Awwwww.
The industrial fan is blowing a small tornado inside the RV, making sure it is staying dry and comfy for tonight.
Love,
Laurie

Love the quotes, going to put them on Facebook. Your trip is so Inspirational Laurie. It seems so Fun and Easy. Anyone could do it. Love reading all of your blogs and can feel you out there enjoying Life!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You.
You continue to be Wonder Woman! Go Laurie and of course Gnomey.
ReplyDeleteThe Grandma's House in Yreka is good. Can't vouch for the coffee though. Good iced tea and breakfast. The cookbook is a fun one. Hope all your leaks are sealed and the rest of the trip is weather safe.
ReplyDelete