I took a few days off from blogging, but rest assured, I will continue to keep it up throughout the trip.
Great Fourth of July and meeting up with my friend Cathy, her sister Judy yesterday. Here are some new pics.
Here is Arwyn and Susie Bear with a sparkler enjoying the 4th of July.
I asked Leo, Jamie's 16-month old, to help me with some laundry. He was taking towels out of the dryer and handing them to me. When I turned around for a moment, he was gone! Look where he decided to go. He jumped in so fast. I am glad I did not decide to start another load drying!
My friend Cathy....she will always be my best friend. She knows too much. Ha ha!
Here is Cathy and her sister Judy. Judy gave me a beautiful watercolor painting their dad, Gordon McAdam painted. He will be missed and I loved him dearly. She also gave me a good luck elf on a keychain and now I have Gnomey, Petey and Elfie. Cathy and Judy are hooking me up with some cool craft supplies so I can work on my alternative books. It's kind of like scrapbooking. I will be doing both while on the trip.
I have discovered that the game MarioKart 8 is really fun. I tried it and Gordon, Jamie's 4 year old beat me by a mile (and a half). Note the bloodhound named Jax is chillin' in the background and Katie the baby doll looks exhausted. We need to find her underwear. For shame Katie!
See you on the next blog!
Laurie


Oh my god Godma you are so darn funny! This has been the most fun I have had in a long LONG time! We are going to be so sad without you here when you go. We're keeping our fingers & toes crossed that you miss us so much that you come back again and stay FOREVER! I love you so much!!!! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you are having such a great time with your friends. Everyone asked about you at the Baca's 4th party. I won $7 in poker, mostly from Ray Ortiz. It was a fun party as usual.
ReplyDelete