Thursday, July 3, 2014

Visiting the McAdam, Brungardt and Thompson Clans

I am so happy to be here with Cathy.  I am also happy to see Jamie and her family every day.  I had
dinner with Bryan and Heidi last night and it was so fun.  We talked and talked.  Heidi noticed that the staff at the restaurant were cleaning up and giving us the eye, so we got up and headed out.  They dropped me off and we may get to see each other before I leave the area. They are so adorable and I just love them. 

 
Well, tonight's the night....the night of the "Great Laurie and Arwyn Sleepover".  Preparations are being made for our fancy, fun, movie-watching, RV'ing time....and according to Arwyn...boy-free.  Here are her friends.....my sock monkey Petey joined in.
 
 When Arwyn told me that Susie the bear needed some surgery to repair a tear, I offered my surgical services.  Petey has been through this before and Baby Doll Katie offered her support as well.

 
Here are my surgical assistants, Arwyn the nurse and Gordon the Surgical Technician.

 
As you can see the assistants are happy and the patient went directly to the recovery room and rested.  Susie is fine now and ready to be her beary nice self.
 
Today, Cathy and I take on a shopping expedition to continue working on the RV to make it more comfortable and efficient for travel.  With Madeline, Emily, Kimberly and Cathy....I can't go wrong.  They  are my super RV organizers. 
 
It will be a hot one in Colorado today.....we will probably jump around in sprinklers and eat popsicles.  Lovin' this.
 
Laurie
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you got to see Bryan and Heidi.

    ReplyDelete