Oh Gnome!!!! Gnomey was so jealous when he saw this. There was a party here and he wasn't invited. I have to hand it to Cynthia....that's funny...."Oh Gnome."
Here is Cynthia's granddaughter Aliyah. We are doing a puzzle with me in the RV.
Aliyah and I are playing "Beauty Parlor"
Here is my new hair-do. It reminds me of a poodle ready for Mumsy to pick up. I look adorable. :-) Thank you Aliyah.
.
Union Terminal in Cincinnati - this is a train terminal that was very active during WWII. Now it has cool museums and activities. It is also a functioning Amtrak station.
Cynthia and I at the Princess Diana exhibit. It was wonderful.
Here is Cynthia reminiscing about how it felt to use a phone booth.
This is the front of Union Terminal
Now we are at the "Buckle Up" Festival - this is Emmy Lou Harris. She was amazing.
Gnomey at the edge of the Ohio River near the festival.
Paddle boat on the river.
Night time on the river.
Willie Nelson
Here is the guard rail my cousin ran into and crushed just a little a few years ago.......but there was gravel and ice!!! :-/ Poor, poor Cynthia. Someone decorated the guard rail with a tire.
Off to Michigan today.
Love,
Laurie
Dad would have really loved this blog. I see some of his sense of humor coming through here. : ) Fun!
ReplyDelete