I traded in the RV and got this cool old Model T truck. I think it will do very nicely.
Main Street in Louisville
Nice statue. Don't let the kiddies see this one. You'll never hear the end of it...or the short of it!
Ha ha ha
This man on a bench had a lot to tell me about this fair city
The Ohio River
This is the view as you approach the river.
I like this. Louisville loves me.
Well what do you know? I found the Evan Williams "Bourbon Experience." This is Ashley and Deborah, my new bourbon specialist friends. I bought a nice bottle to take with me and a cool shirt.
THAT is a big glass of bourbon behind me!
WOO HOO! Time to go on a tour of the Louisville Slugger factory. It is the real thing - they are actually making baseball bats in there for MLB! Really cool.
I was the only one on the 1:45 tour!!! I got VIP treatment by Tony from New Jersey. He moved here just for the joy of having this job. He gets to meet big league players. I learned about customized bats. No pictures allowed in the factory itself....too bad. It was really interesting. Please note that I am holding the free miniature bat given to all patrons on the tour. I will find a use for it if anyone gets in my way.
I said goodbye to the workers and headed to Cincinnati.
I have more to tell you tomorrow, but I arrived at my cousin Cynthia's house safe and sound.
Love,
Laurie


You are having so much fun. Keep it up. Don't drink all the bourbon.
ReplyDelete