Monday, July 7, 2014

Colorado to Nebraska Today

Leaving Denver was tough!  I miss everyone already.  Here they are as I left Jamie's house, Arwyn, Cathy, Jamie, Leo and Gordon - my family in Denver.  Jake, Judy and Travis.....hugs to you! Big kisses to Bryan and Heidi too.
Boo Hoo... :-(

 
At least I have a great wall of art and this is part of it. Awwww.
 
 
So, here I am in Nebraska. I had just set my hair and stepped outside the RV for a moment....I think this may be a bad hair day....and the RV and I may have to go for cover!



I had a nice chat with my cousin Cynthia this evening and my friend Jeff called too.  I am feeling good about having destinations to see folks, but not having much of a travel agenda. I am just free-wheeling it for the most part.

I will continue East tomorrow, but not before I visit the Buffalo Bill/Cody Park Wild West Memorial and Museum!

Take care my loyal blog-watchers.  Thank you for being in touch through this blog.

Laurie
 




1 comment:

  1. Lolly... Miss you too :'-) Safe travels my oldest dearest bestest friend.. Thank you for loving my family and letting them love you back so much! You are our Angel on Earth

    ReplyDelete